How your gift helps
While many seniors in this world have warm and loving families that surround and support them, unfortunately there are a growing number who do not. Some are simply forgotten. The Warm Hearth Foundation will not forget about seniors in need. They are our focus, our passion, our mission.
Where your money goes
With your financial support we will be able to provide necessities like shelter, meals, personal supplies, and medicine to low-income residents of Warm Hearth Village. This past year…
- 105 seniors received assistance with basic necessities like toilet paper, laundry detergent and durable medical equipment this past year.
- 100 seniors received monthly food assistance through our nutritional assistance programs providing shelf stable groceries and fresh produce
- 67 seniors were supported with medical, nutrition, and energy assistance
- 40 seniors receive assistance with pet food and supplies. This allows them to receive the benefits of pet ownership while reducing the financial burden
- 30 seniors received charitable assistance with housing and health care services at Showalter Center and the Kroontje Heath Care Center
Why donate to the Warm Hearth Foundation?
Warm Hearth Village has been a refuge for seniors in need, helping them find a safe and comfortable place to live and even providing them with healthcare services when they are unable to pay.
You make a difference when you give… and when you don’t.
Shopping for Neighbors in Need
Use these links below for a percentage of your purchase to go toward helping seniors in need of housing and health care.